Monday, December 13, 2010

HDR Photography


LC Xmas Meeting 2010-1, originally uploaded by Mervin Chiang.

Finally, one of the rarer few photos I am proud of. Took this at a company conference at Port Stephens. I wanted to do a HDR on it. I've stocked up quite a few HDR photos but haven't tried doing one until now. Finally got around getting a software recommended by Ben called Dynamic-Photo HDR 4.7 and it's awesome!

I am a bit worried about the quality when blown up though. My boss wants to blow it up and put it in the office. Hopefully it works. I took the 3 shots freehanded so there may be some blurness when zoomed in.

Anyway, more HDR to come!

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done Merv... love this HDR photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All thanks to you! I still need to pay for my version though -.-"

    ReplyDelete