Saturday, May 14, 2011

Brokenvase Photos' Got a Print Pricelist!

5 Friends and a Toddler by Mervin Chiang
5 Friends and a Toddler, a photo by Mervin Chiang on Flickr.
I've finally got around to completing my chosen list of printers for various products. From normal photo prints and enlargements to Canvases and photo books.

What you'll realise though is that I will never be able to compete in price with your "mass printers" like Big W or Harvey Norman. You will however, get a more controlled quality print instead. I can't control what printers customers use once they get the digital negatives from me. Their printers may have off colors or copped the image unprofessionally.

What I'll do before printing is to treat or re-treat the images if required before sending them to the printers and ensure optimal final quality before delivery.

Prices if interest here: http://tinyurl.com/bvpricelist

No comments:

Post a Comment