Saturday, June 4, 2011


Timeless Classic of Love, originally uploaded by Mervin Chiang.

I took this photo quite a while back when we had friends over for a holiday and we all went down to the coast for a morning breakfast before heading out to the beach.

At this awesome breakfast place out the back room was this really big clock and the decoration of the place was a photographer's haven! Full of texture and character. To top it off, I saw this loving couple having breakfast just in front of the clock. I couldn't resist my urges and asked if they would like to be photographed. A quick pose and a few clicks later... I got the picture out of my head and into the digital world!

I feel this really represented the timeless language of love. I wish to grow old and have still nice Saturday breakfasts with Kat. Hope you enjoy this photo as much as I did!

Side note: My Flickr to Blogger posting link is not working anymore... WHY? :-((

No comments:

Post a Comment