Sunday, February 6, 2011

Biting the Bullet


Mikaela-1, originally uploaded by Mervin Chiang.

Let's see... After about 3 years since getting back into SLR and getting into digital my passion for this hobby has finally pushed through above my other hobbies to turn into a somewhat serious thing. My family has been complaining that I've been spending too much time on the computer the past week after work. Why? I've decided to finally do something about recovering my cost to the expensive camera gear. I've decided through great encouragement by my wife Kat to, as they say... "turn pro"

So, I've...

1. Registered a few more domain names.
2. Setup brokenvasephotos.com
3. Got a smug mug power account
4. Hacked away for the past week at a website design
5. Loaded all my portfolio
6. Designed my branding the business card

:) Now there's only marketing left to do... That's next!

2 comments:

  1. hey, way to feed the passion man! took a quick look at your new site too, noticed some typos :p and i reckon you could go with a nicer font, but otherwise i like it :) add oil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Erm. I am guessing you are Winston? And might I ask where the typos are? Also I'll see if the fonts can change. I kinda like it tho :P

    ReplyDelete