Thursday, April 21, 2011

Shanghai, China - How Many Celebrate Easter?


Shanghai, originally uploaded by Mervin Chiang.
It's Easter and instead of chasing rabbits and chocolate eggs, we always get reminded of God's love and what He did for us on the Cross at our family. As a Chinese and a Christian, listening to my pastor's message on the ABC radio today brought me back some memories of when I did my photography walk in Shanghai China 6 months back. "How many here know God?" I wondered...

Look at the photo! I nearly forgotten I took it. They are buried amongst the thousands of unprocessed personal photos I've yet to go through. This was taken on a Tuesday afternoon. I was overwhelmed by just the sheer number of people on the plaza! This is non-stop for the whole day...

Have a listen to the radio interview of Pastor Ben. A Chinese pastor of the English speaking congregation of the Chinese church I go to on Sundays. Have a listen to the raw, true and real meaning of what Easter is! http://blogs.abc.net.au/queensland/2011/04/up-close-with-ben-ho.html?site=brisbane&program=612_evenings

No comments:

Post a Comment