Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Family Shoots Galore

I'm taking a break this weekend and next weekend, but so far I've done 2 families (1 was a last minute thing) and will be doing 4 families over the same number of weekends! This means I can't take bookings until after May...

This is great! Getting lots of experience and having fun along the way. Thank you all for supporting me to "jump-start" this thing this year. At this rate, I'll reach my quota of not more than 26 sessions per year very soon :P

For this first year, I am capping the number of sessions I am taking to limit my time spent on this as well. Still got a family to enjoy, work to do and a Professional Doctorate degree to finish at QUT! And not to mention God's work in church as well, which I want to somehow fit in and amongst all this. 2011 is has been a big and busy year so far. Both globally with the disasters closer to home and in Japan. And also many changes and huge things happening at work.

Taking photos is my way of keeping a mental sanity balance inside of me. Besides praying and keeping close to God.

p.s. I love this featured photo *grin* (thanks Lemmy and family!)

No comments:

Post a Comment