Saturday, March 5, 2011

Poll: What color scheme to use?

Which one's better? Please help me pick one and state some reasons. Thanks...

After 2 hours and getting a little blurry eyed from post processing 10 photos out of 100++ I now can't decide which looks better? Honestly I like both, but the minimalist in me says to pick one. I personally prefer the right one, as it adds an added character to it. The one on the left is the "safer" one as it is more close to natural colors (a.k.a boring :P).

Oh and the photo shoot went well. I had very patient subjects! In the end we had fun (At least I think they did...). I know I certainly did have fun. Although I felt that I could have done better with more creative poses and use of props. But this is the first of many I suppose :)

2 comments:

  1. i prefer the one on the left still, more natural and cheerful mode.
    The right is more solemn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, i prefer the one on the left.

    The mode seems more cheerful, the right colour seems more solemn.

    ReplyDelete