Friday, March 11, 2011

Fun FREE practice session


Ron Mueck Exhibition-32, originally uploaded by Mervin Chiang.

I'm still experimenting with different lighting set ups and techniques. Anyone interested to come to my place for a bit of photo fun? I was thinking of organising a combined practice and learning session for all interested photographers as well.

The general idea is to meet up at my place one Saturday morning, have morning tea, then take some photos using various studio lighting and flash set ups and exchange ideas and learn. I'm happy to open and extend this to all beginner DSLR photographers who are interested to come and learn about the basics.

I will of course need volunteer "models"! If you are interested to get some free glamour shots taken, come along!

Register your interest and I can judge uptake arrange a get together if there are enough interest to run something.

1 comment:

  1. Disclaimer: I need to know you up to a certain degree first. I am not about to let any stranger to the thing...

    ReplyDelete